Senior Functional Analyst
Job no: 510210
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Information Technology
- Continuing full time role
- Flexible working arrangement
- Attractive salary
The Senior Functional Analyst will be responsible for documenting and analysing business functions, requirements, and processes, drawing upon their expertise and experience, to deliver the design and development of solutions that are aligned to meet current and future needs, ensure they are integrated across the organisation and established methods and standards are followed.
This position reports to Lead Functional Analyst and has no direct reports.
Specific accountabilities for this role include:
- Perform a lead role in driving process improvements and identifying innovative and new ways of using or enhancing the system to ensure systems are being fully leveraged by the University.
- Partner with customers to design and develop solutions to meet business needs.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to the SiMs (Student Information Management System) and other student systems.
- Ensure system configuration operates in line with user needs, maximises PeopleSoft and other products’ delivered functionality and incorporates timely technology advances.
- Develop and maintain expert-level functional knowledge of business systems and their interrelationships with other core university systems.
- At least 3-5 years of functional experience with PeopleSoft ERP or similar.
- Minimum 3 years business analysis experience.
- Experience with Peoplesoft Payroll and or Global Payroll will be highly regarded.
- Experience with PageUp and student administration will be highly regarded.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in a range of application development methodologies including ‘agile’, ‘waterfall’, ‘lean’ and ‘rapid’ application development methodologies.
- High-level knowledge and competency in the use of professional business analysis techniques and methods (eg Use Case Analysis, UML).
- Advanced consultation, influencing and negotiation skills.
To Apply: If this is of interest to you, please submit your CV, Cover Letter and responses to the Skills and Experience.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Applications close: Sunday 4th September 11.55pm
UNSW is committed to equity diversity and inclusion. Applications from women, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those living with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff. The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend