Research Systems and Data Officer
Job no: 517209
Work type: casual
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Information Technology, Research Administration support
- Level 5: $53.68 - $60.74 per hour
The Research Systems and Data Officer assists teams within Research Analysis, Data and Reporting (RADAR) to analyse and report on UNSW’s research activity and maintain the University’s research management systems. This position is responsible for providing systems support and data analysis services for research administration.
Casuals of at least 3 days per week would be considered.
This role will:
• Support the Manager, RADAR in delivering accurate and timely analysis and reporting on UNSW research and ensuring UNSW research management systems are well supported and fit for purpose.
• Contribute to the analysis and reporting of UNSW research, research performance, research grants, and research training by carrying out data collection, validation, processing, and quality assurance tasks as directed by Manager, RADAR.
• Contribute to the provision of excellent systems support by monitoring and resolving stakeholder enquiries, assisting with system configuration, and performing user-acceptance testing as directed by Manager, RADAR.
• Support the Manager, RADAR in delivering consistent high-quality service to RADAR stakeholders by following set procedures and workflows, maintaining accurate records and documentation, and communicating and escalating matters as appropriate.
• Cooperate with all health and safety policies and procedures of the university and take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself or others.
A person engaged is generally expected to have the following skills and experience:
• Relevant qualifications or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and / or experience.
• Proficient technical and computing skills (including Excel, Outlook, and Teams) and experience in the use and administration of online systems and databases.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders in verbal and written form.
• Demonstrated ability to independently manage competing priorities in a high-pressure environment and to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
To Apply: To be considered for the position please upload your CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend