Project Support Officer
Job no: 510554
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Administration, Project Management
Project Support Officer
- Employment Type: Full time, 35 hours
- Duration: Continuing
- Remuneration: $91,472- $96,613 + 17% Superannuation
- Location: Kensington, NSW (Hybrid Flexible Working)
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing extraordinary things. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do. Taking this combined approach is what makes our work matter. It’s the reason we’re one of the top 50 universities in the world and a member of Australia’s prestigious Group of Eight. If you want a career where you can thrive, be challenged and do meaningful work, you’re in the right place.
Why Your Role Matters:
The Division of Planning and Assurance is hiring a Project Officer to support the newly created Strategic Projects and Operations Team (SPOT). The SPOT is leading an important mission to lead the development and implementation of programmatic change initiatives that solve institution wide problems across the University. The Project Officer will provide
project, administration and operations support for the Team and work closely with the SPOT Director. This is a great opportunity to learn from the Director of the SPOT and help make a big impact to the University.
- Project administration, coordination, and general support
- Develop and manage all internal and external divisional communications for the unit
- Manage and up date network drives including Teams and SharePoint
- Support the development of project plans and schedules, monitoring, and reporting
- Collaborate and engage with Stakeholders
- Maintain high level of sensitivity and confidentiality
Who You Are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting the delivery of projects to senior staff
- Previous experience in operational and administrative support to leaders
- Excellent time management and high attention to detail
- Collaborative and a problem solver
Benefits and Culture:
This isn’t your typical office role. At UNSW you belong to a vibrant campus community, where dreamers are doers. You are constantly surrounded by inspiration, no matter what your position. Our motto, “Make It Matter” is at the heart of everything we do, here, your work makes a real difference to people’s lives. Not to mention amazing benefits such as flexible working and 17% Superannuation.
How to Apply:
Make each day matter with a meaningful career at UNSW. Submit your application and cover letter online before the 15th August at 11:55pm. A copy of the Position Description can be on JOBS@UNSW.
Get in Touch:
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Please apply through the application portal and not via the contact above.
UNSW is committed to equity diversity and inclusion. Applications from women, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those living with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff. The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend