Senior Project Manager, Health 25
Job no: 510415
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Project Management
Senior Project Manager, Health 25
- Employment Type: Full time
- Duration: 2-year contract with possibility of extension
- Remuneration: $130k - $138k + 17% Super and leave loading
- Location: Kensington (Hybrid Flexible Working)
Our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university. We aspire to this in the belief that a great university, which is a global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership, can make an enormous difference to the lives of people in Australia and around the world. If you want a career where you can thrive, be challenged and do meaningful work, you’re in the right place.
Why Your Role Matters:
As the Senior Project Manager, Health 25, you will play a lead and strategic role within UNSW Medicine & Health in the planning, development and implementation of projects across the Faculty’s Health 25 Strategy. Working closely with project leads across the Faculty, your work will have a direct impact on improving the health of our community and people around the world.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects and programs of the Health 25 Strategy and support project leads to define project scope, objectives and deliverables.
- Provide strategic direction in leading the project teams and key stakeholders, monitoring and reporting on the progress of projects; and identify problems and propose possible solutions.
- Oversee and finalise effective communications with key stakeholders, both internal and external to the project Plan and provide influential input with stakeholders to achieve project outcomes.
- Manage project dependencies, risks, issues, change requests and work with the project teams to ensure appropriate arrangements are in place.
Who You Are
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven advanced project management experience, with an in-depth understanding of the project life cycle and strategic development of project plans, objectives and documentation.
- Extensive experience in successfully leading and managing a team with proven significant ability to motivate and create a positive workplace culture in order to achieve quality outcomes.
- Excellent consultation, influencing and negotiation skills and proven ability to engage effectively with diverse stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail for deliverables produced.
- Demonstrated success working effectively and collaboratively on initiatives with a range of people at different levels within an organisation.
Benefits and Culture:
UNSW offer a competitive salary and access to a plethora of UNSW-perks including but not limited to:
- 17% Superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working
- Additional 3 days of leave over the Christmas Period
- Access to lifelong learning and career development
- Progressive HR practices
How to Apply:
Make each day matter with a meaningful career at UNSW. Submit your application online before the 14th August at 11:55pm. A copy of the Position Description can be found on JOBS@UNSW.
Get in Touch (for job related queries only – applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed):
Jamie Cutler: Talent Acquisition Consultant
UNSW is committed to equity diversity and inclusion. Applications from women, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those living with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff. The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend