Learning Experiences Officer
Job no: 509439
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Student Services
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing great things. But what makes us different isn’t what we do, it’s how we do it. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do.
Employment Type: Full time 35 hours / week
Duration: Fixed term contract 12 months
Remuneration: $99K - $107K pro rata (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Location: Kensington NSW
Why your role matters
As the Learning Experiences Officer you work in collaboration with staff within Access, Equity & Inclusion, other relevant areas of the University, and with external partners and contractors on the development of content for learning experiences as part of the educational outreach program.
Who you are
This role will suit a passionate educator who has experience in the project management of content and digital resource development.
- Postgraduate qualifications (Secondary Teaching) highly desirable as well as extensive work experience
- Strong knowledge of the NSW public education system and the Australian higher education sector and demonstrated experience in developing educational activities for High School students
- Demonstrated experience in learning design, impact evaluation, feedback and problem-solving skills to contribute to program-wide evaluative frameworks, indicators and key messages
- Ability to communicate effectively and with influence across a range of diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and applied digital technological literacy
- A full and unencumbered driver's licence and the ability and willingness to work outside of normal working hours and work at locations across Sydney and NSW
- An understanding of and commitment to UNSW’s aims, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and guidelines
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training
To Apply: Please submit your CV, Cover Letter and answers to the Selection Criteria (skills and experience on the position description).
Please note applications sent to the contact below cannot be accepted.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: Before 11:55pm Sunday 3rd July
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend