Talent Acquisition Consultant
Job no: 509415
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Human Resources & Recruitment
Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Employment Type: Full-time (35 hour week)
- Duration: Fixed Term, 18 months
- Remuneration: $99k- 126k + 17% Superannuation & Leave Loading
- Location: Kensington NSW (Flexible working available)
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing extraordinary things. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do. Taking this combined approach is what makes our work matter. It’s the reason we’re Australia’s number one university for impact and among the nation’s Top 20 employers. If you want a career where you can thrive, be challenged and do meaningful work, you’re in the right place.
Why Your Role Matters:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our Talent Team. Together we source and attract world-class talent to our vibrant campus for all Faculties and Divisions of The University. We have hired some of the best researchers, lecturers and professionals from around the globe and are dedicated to providing a seamless experience for candidates and Hiring Managers.
- Managing 360 recruitment across multiple jobs
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to best fulfill their recruitment needs
- Driving a positive candidate experience throughout the lifecycle of the recruitment process
- Think outside the box and contribute new ideas to innovate current systems and processes
- Screen resumes, conduct phone interviews and co-ordinate interviews
- Complete pre-employment checks including background and reference checks
- Help develop and implement talent acquisition strategies, such as our EVP
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated experience in 360 degree recruitment (Agency or Internal)
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Passionate about having a positive impact on people's careers
- Able to work collaboratively with the immediate and wider team
- Self-starter who is eager & quick to learn, and able to ask the right questions
- Ability to stay organised with completing priorities & whilst keeping attention to detail
- Highly driven and motivated personality able to work well under pressure
Benefits and Culture:
- 23 days annual leave
- Flexible working options including a hybrid working model
- Strong focus on career development and learning
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- 17% Superannuation and leave loading
How to Apply:
Make each day matter with a meaningful career at UNSW. Please provide a cover letter addressing your suitability to the role. A copy of the Position Description can be found on JOBS@UNSW.
Please note, we will be screening and progressing applications as received so don't delay your application, apply now.
Get in Touch:
Kim Symons –Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention, and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms, parental leave).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend