Recruitment Operations Manager
Job no: 509414
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Human Resources & Recruitment
- Employment Type: Full-time (35 hour week)
- Duration: Fixed Term, 18 months
- Remuneration: $129k-136k + 17% Superannuation
- Location: Kensington NSW (Flexible working available)
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing extraordinary things. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do. Taking this combined approach is what makes our work matter. It’s the reason we’re one of the top 50 universities in the world. If you want a career where you can thrive, be challenged and do meaningful work, you’re in the right place.
Why Your Role Matters:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Operations Manager to join our Talent Team. Together we source and attract world-class talent to our vibrant campus for all Faculties and Divisions of The University. We have hired some of the best researchers, lecturers and professionals from around the globe and are dedicated to providing a seamless experience for candidates and Hiring Managers.
The Recruitment Operations Manager will oversee the service delivery of UNSW’s talent acquisition function. This role will analyse talent and workforce data and processes to drive best practice across the recruitment lifecycle, implementing key initiatives and continuous improvements.
- Manage relationships with recruitment service providers, external agencies and vendors
- Work closely with the Head of Talent and Recruitment to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Supervise and manage the daily activity of Talent Acquisition team and report on its performance
- Design, develop and refine the recruitment process at UNSW
- Oversee the recruitment policy and guidelines framework
- Oversee the visa management process at UNSW, liaising with key stakeholders
- Review, update and refine communication channels and websites
Who You Are:
- Experience managing a recruitment function in a large, complex organisation
- Project management experience with the ability to lead and deliver projects on time and to budget
- A thorough understanding of talent metrics with an analytical mind
- Ability to work autonomously and contribute to a team environment
- Experience leading a team of talent acquisition specialists
- Excellent written and verbal skills, solution focussed and strong decision-making skills
Benefits and Culture:
- 23 days annual leave
- Flexible working options including a hybrid working model
- Strong focus on career development and learning
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- 17% Superannuation and leave loading
How to Apply:
Make each day matter with a meaningful career at UNSW. Submit your application before Tuesday 5 July at 11:55pm. Please provide a cover letter addressing your suitability to the role. A copy of the Position Description can be found on JOBS@UNSW.
Please note, we will be screening and progressing applications as received so don't delay your application, apply now.
Get in Touch:
Kim Symons –Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention, and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms, parental leave).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend