Student Recruitment Coordinator (PG)
Job no: 508608
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Student Recruitment / Admissions, Marketing / Communications
Employment Type: Full-time (35 hour week)
Duration: Continuing role
Remuneration: $90K - $96K (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Location: Kensington NSW
- Support and drive a range of dynamic projects and initiatives
- Exciting all-rounder role working collaboratively with product, marketing and audience experts.
- See the difference you can make, through the work you do
Our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university. We aspire to this in the belief that a great university, which is a global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership, can make an enormous difference to the lives of people in Australia and around the world.
Why your role matters
As the Student Recruitment Coordinator (Postgraduate) you will be responsible for implementing and co-ordinating recruitment plans that support the recruitment of Postgraduate Students to all faculties of UNSW.
The position will work within the Postgraduate recruitment team to develop a full and comprehensive understanding of all key postgraduate coursework offerings at UNSW and promote these to both an external and internal audience
Who you are
- A relevant degree with experience in recruitment and/or marketing strategy, or an equivalent level of industry knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to report on sales pipelines, analyse trends and identify audience needs and drivers
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple areas of an organisation to achieve their and your team’s goals and targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to articulate information clearly and succinctly
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship development skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working in a complex matrix organisational environment
- Experience in event coordination
- Experience in content development and working with sales funnels will be highly regarded
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills, with proven attention to accuracy and detail
- Higher Education and premium brand experience across local and international markets is highly desirable
Make each day matter with a meaningful career at UNSW. Submit your application online before Sunday 29th May at 11:55pm.
A copy of the Position Description can be found on JOBS@UNSW.
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend