Front End Developer
Job no: 507815
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Information Technology
- 12 months maternity cover
- Immediate interview and start
- Mix of BAU and New projects
The Front End Developer will be required to leverage the out of the box capabilities and develop custom IT solutions suite (cloud and on premise) for their specialist area as much as possible and associated software to deliver a wide variety of solutions to customers across UNSW.
Specific accountabilities for this role
- Design, implement and configure complex IT front end solutions
- Analyse, coordinate and document complex requirements of users from support and development requests raised and escalate highly complex technical requests to Team Leader or more senior Developer as required.
- Deliver solutions using an Agile/Scrum/Test Driven Development approach guided by objectives set by Team Leader or Senior Developers.
- Prepare unit/system/acceptance test cases to validate delivered solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service through responding to customer requests in a timely and efficient manner, and understanding and delivering on complex customer needs.
- Assist with identifying, recommending and implementing process improvements within the IT environment.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Experience manager (AEM)
- Minimum 2 years experience with JS / CSS / Sass
Experience working with Agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience using a delivery management tool (e.g. JIRA or MS Team Foundation Server).
- Experience with preparation and execution of test cases.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and proven ability to establish effective relationships with fellow IT colleagues, the business and other stakeholders.
Contact: Ralph Hitti
UNSW is committed to equity diversity and inclusion. Applications from women, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those living with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disabilities, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend