Education Support Officer - UNSW Business School
Job no: 505842
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Administration, Student Services
Employment Type: Full time (35hrs per week)
Duration: Fixed Term 2 years
Remuneration: $90,566 - $96,613 (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Location: Kensington NSW (Flexible working available)
- Be part of a team that’s delivering change at scale.
- See the difference you can make; through the work you do.
- Use your skills to make a difference at UNSW’s Business School.
Why your role matters:
An Education Support Officer plays a key role within the Business School in assisting with the ongoing development, delivery and support of digitally enabled learning, teaching and assessment programs across the Faculty.
The role will work closely with academic teaching and professional staff to provide support and expertise the use of educational technologies within the faculty.
The role of Education Support Officer reports to the Manager, Education Delivery and Support, supporting the Deputy Dean (Education).
Who you are:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification with subsequent relevant experience or equivalent competence gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of relevant educational technologies.
- Demonstrated expertise in providing advice and solutions in the use of educational technologies in courses.
- Ability to develop and implement practical and sustainable solutions in a high-pressure support environment, particularly in response to user support requests.
- Demonstrated experience contributing to the design and delivery of high-quality training programs and resources to academic and professional staff, with a customer-focused approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to respond to changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet competing deadlines by using judgment and initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and productively within a team, but also to take initiative and work independently while managing competing demands.
- An understanding of and commitment to UNSW’s aims, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and guidelines.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
How to Apply:
Make each day matter with a meaningful career at UNSW. Submit your application by addressing the questions in the application form and uploading your CV.
Get in touch:
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed above.
Applications close: Monday, 30th May at 11.30pm (Sydney Time)
Click here for the Position Description - Education Support Officer.pdf
UNSW is committed to equity diversity and inclusion. Applications from women, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those living with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability and access to flexible work options for eligible staff.
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend