Student Services Project Officer
Job no: 505183
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Student Services
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing great things. But what makes us different isn’t what we do, it’s how we do it. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do.
Employment Type: Full-time (35 hour week)
Duration: Continuing role
Remuneration: $99K - $107K (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Location: Kensington NSW
- See the difference you can make through the work that you do
- Contribute to the transformation journey UNSW is on
- Join one of Australia’s Top 20 most attractive employers
Why your role matters
The Student Services Project Officer is responsible for providing efficient and effective support to improve the standardisation and efficiency of processes that underpin the frontline services provided by the Nucleus: Student Hub and other teams within Student Services and the wider RaSS. The role will coordinate and work on a number of streams within a program of work including, assisting with the preparation of reports, working with key stakeholders, and suppliers and ensuring the change management and documentation of recommended changes.
Who you are
- A relevant tertiary degree with substantial relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience in drafting and compiling project documentation, plans and objectives, preferably within a student services environment
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to analyse complex environments and provide recommendations and solutions
- High level interpersonal and negotiations skills including ability to liaise effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders and build strong relationships to achieve objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong report writing and documentation skills and ability to present complex material effectively to a wide range of audiences
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to summarise issues and develop innovative solutions
- Sound judgement and ability to exercise initiative, tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
To Apply: Please submit your CV and Cover Letter addressing your suitability
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: Before 11:55pm Sunday 30th Jan
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend