Donation Processing Clerk
Job no: 505166
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Administration, Fundraising / Philanthropy
- $77,356 - 87,532 + 17% Superannuation
- Here, your work makes a real difference to people’s lives
- Full time position working 35 hours per week
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing extraordinary things. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do. Taking this combined approach is what makes our work matter. It’s the reason we’re Australia’s number one university for impact and among the nation’s Top 20 employers. If you want a career where you can thrive, be challenged and do meaningful work, you’re in the right place.
Why Your Role Matters:
The Doner Services Assistant is responsible for providing high quality gift services and administrative support to the Donor Services Team. This includes responsibilities such as gift processing, receipting and data processing. This is a great opportunity to use your high attention to detail and communication skills towards a meaningful career at UNSW.
This role reports to the Donor Services Officer and is a continuing role, working 35 hours per week at our Campus in Kensington.
- Liaise with fundraising colleagues to confirm donor details and issue receipts on a timely basis
- Manage the creation and distribution of end-of-financial-year receipts to donors
- Record and change pledge schedules in the Raiser’s Edge database per gift documentation
- Complete a monthly operational and banking reconciliation of philanthropic income
- Record domestic donations and donations to UNSW Controlled Entities
Who You Are:
- Experienced in data processing; batching; banking and receipting of income
- Well-developed administrative, problem-solving, record-keeping and computer skills
- Knowledge of Raiser's Edge Database or an equivalent relational database beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail while undertaking high volume data entry
- A strong communicator able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
Benefits and Culture:
In return for your work, you will be offered a competitive salary and access to a plethora of UNSW-perks including additional leave, discount and entitlements and a culture of lifelong learning and development.
We value work-life balance, where you’ll be supported by generous beneﬁts, professional development opportunities and progressive HR practices.
How to Apply:
Make each day matter with a meaningful career at UNSW. Submit your application before the 27th January at midnight. Please provide a cover letter addressing your suitability to the role. A copy of the Position Description can be found here or on JOBS@UNSW. Position Description - Donor Services Assistant - L5 - DEE.pdf
Get in Touch:
Georgia Grinnell – Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention, and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms, parental leave).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend