Employment Type: Full time (35hrs per week)
Duration: 12 months fixed term (parental leave cover)
Remuneration: $90,566K – 96,613K (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- 2x positions available.
- Work at one of the leading places where new ideas can come to life and impact lives.
- Be inspired by the talent and passion of colleagues and students.
The AGSM (The Australian Graduate School of Management) at the University of New South Wales Business School offers globally recognised, top-tier general management, executive and leadership development programs. AGSM’s transformative MBA and Executive MBA programs are consistently ranked in the top 100 globally.
Why your role matters
The purpose of the AGSM Student Success Coordinator is to provide the best student experience possible, to help motivate students to progress and provide a human face for blended, online and face-to-face programs.
The role is the primary point of contact for any student concerns regarding their learning journey and student experience, from Orientation to Graduation.
The role reports the AGSM Success Manager and has no direct reports.
Who you are
• Relevant tertiary qualification with subsequent relevant experience or equivalent competence gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
• Experience in a student or customer service position, preferably in the higher education sector.
• Demonstrated experience providing effective customer service and support to stakeholders, with an ability to develop and maintain effective relationships.
• Experience working with databases, social media, survey tools and Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Teams).
• Demonstrated ability to problem-solve, improve processes and deliver initiatives and deadlines, working autonomously and in a team to deliver on the Student Experience Team strategies.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines, adopting a commitment to providing excellent customer service with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Highly advanced interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• An understanding of and commitment to UNSW’s aims, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and guidelines.
• Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
Get in touch
Kanami Torii - Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Applications close: Sunday 30th January 2022 11.00pm (AEST).
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed above.
Candidates must have a valid working visa to work in Australia.
UNSW is committed to equity diversity and inclusion. Applications from women, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those living with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff.
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.