Senior Business Analyst
Job no: 503499
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Information Technology
Senior Business Analyst
- Level 9 - $129,059 - $136945 + 17 % Superannuation + Leave Loading
- Full Time, Continuing Position
- Location: Sydney, Kensington
About the Role
The Senior Business Analyst will partner with customers within the university, analysing and defining requirements and functionality for information systems and other solutions to meet the University's business needs. The focus of this role is to work closely with the key business stakeholders to gain in-depth understanding of business strategy, processes, services, roadmap, and documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
Skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent level of knowledge gained through a combination of education, training and/or experience in a similar role.
- A minimum 3 years professional experience in business systems analysis or equivalent business experience, including well-developed business and needs analysis skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methods, tools and the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge and competency in the use of professional business analysis techniques and methods (e.g. Use Case Analysis, UML).
- Well-developed skills in the use of standard office toolsets including word processors, spreadsheets, drawing/diagramming tools (e.g. Visio), presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint) and project management tools (e.g. MS Project).
- Previous experience working in an ERP application development environment (either PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or similar) and/or a web services environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to success in providing effective solutions to business needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to show initiative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative and multifaceted team.
- An understanding of and commitment to UNSW’s aims, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and guidelines.
Position Description - Click Here
Please click Apply to submit your resume and cover. Applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Applications close: 11:55pm, 3rd February 2022
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms, parental leave).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend