Lecturer (Education Focussed) in Anatomy
Job no: 503446
Work type: Part-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
UNSW Sydney is globally recognised for making an impact and it’s our people who make this happen. We are Australia’s number one university for impact in research, and we are one of the top 20 employers in Australia.
- Fixed Term, Part-time (17.5 hr/week) opportunity until end of July 2024
- Level B: $111, 563 base prorated, + 17% superannuation & leave loading.
- Sydney, Australia based.
- Full working right will be required for the duration of the contract
UNSW’s Education Focussed roles (EF) enable academics to specialise in education and devote their time to delivering high-quality teaching and pursuing initiatives to enhance the educational experience of our students. Those who are appointed to this prestigious specialism will be expected to successfully drive educational excellence within the university’s teaching and learning communities.
The role of Lecturer reports to the Head of Anatomy and has no direct reports.
Some key skills and experience required:
- A PhD in a related discipline or Degree in Medicine and/or relevant work experience.
- Actively stays up to date with discipline knowledge and professional development.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching and learning design, development, and delivery at undergraduate and/or postgraduate level.
- Experience using and/or designing educational technologies and online/virtual delivery methods.
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness and passion for educational excellence (e.g. relevant discipline-based curriculum design and development at a variety of levels and scales).
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry or experience of work-integrated learning (desirable).
- Evidence of highly developed interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Evidence of ability to support and inspire students from diverse backgrounds and support student equity, diversity and inclusion initiatives.
In your application, please include a resume and cover latter. Please also address the main skills and experience required in a separate document. See the details of the full position description attached here.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Contact (for job related questions)
Professor Nalini Pather – email@example.com
Applications close: 11pm, 30th January 2022.
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. UNSW understands the importance of fostering a workplace culture that supports the work and life needs of its staff. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms, parental leave).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend