Job no: 503261
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Administration, Information Technology
You will play a key role as a member of the Education Team within the Faculty of Engineering by assisting in the development, design, implementation, and evaluation of new blended, hybrid and online teaching methods and techniques. This is a highly collaborative role where you will develop strong lasting working relationships with key academic and professional stakeholders across the faculty to provide operational support to staff and courses that are converting to blended and/or online learning as well as ongoing support for redeveloping courses and monitoring their progress.
- Salary, Level 7: $98,354 to $106,449 per annum + 17% superannuation
- Full time
- Continuous (Permanent)
- Location: Kensington – Sydney, Australia
UNSW is currently implementing a ten-year strategy to 2025 and our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university.
Skills and Experience
- A degree in education or educational technologies with a depth of subsequent relevant experience in educational design, or other equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of common Learning Management Systems and tools for creating digital educational resources.
- Experience developing pedagogically appropriate digital educational resources.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of pedagogy, course design and blended learning.
- Demonstrated experience delivering high quality customer service, preferably in a University context.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail for deliverables produced.
- Demonstrated success working effectively and collaboratively on initiatives with a range of people at different levels within an organisation.
- Excellent time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to respond to changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet competing deadlines by using judgement and initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and productively within a team, but also to take initiative and work independently while managing competing demands.
- An understanding of and commitment to UNSW’s aims, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and guidelines.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
Additional details about the specific responsibilities for these positions can be found in the position description.
To Apply: Please click the apply now button and submit your CV, Cover Letter and Responses to the Skills and Experience. Please note applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed below.
Eugene Aves – Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 11:55 pm, Sunday 31st October 2021
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds.
UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend