Lecturer in International Business
Job no: 503156
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Employment Type: Full-time (35 hour week)
Duration: 3 years fixed term position
Remuneration: Level B 110K – 130K (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Location: Kensington Campus UNSW - Full Australian Work Rights required
- Work with some of the best minds in your field.
- Work at one of the leading places where new ideas can come to life and impact lives.
- Here, your work makes a real difference to people’s lives.
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing great things. But what makes us different isn’t what we do, it’s how we do it. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do.
Taking this combined approach is what makes our work matter. It’s the reason we’re Australia’s number one university for impact and among the nation’s Top 20 employers. And it’s why we come to campus each day.
If you want a career where you can thrive, be challenged and do meaningful work, you’re in the right place.
Why your role matters
The Business School’s reputation is built on its outstanding staff, students and alumni and a cultural diversity which ensures an international focus. It also has a long history of deep industry engagement and takes pride in the impact it has through its educational and research activities.
This role will be to support the teaching and research efforts in International Business.
Skills and Experience
- A PhD in International Business or a related discipline
- Proven commitment to keeping up to date with discipline knowledge and developments
- Demonstrable experience in teaching and learning design, development, and delivery at undergraduate and/or postgraduate level
- Experience using educational technologies and online delivery methods
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness and passion for educational excellence
- Evidence of ability to support and inspire students from diverse backgrounds and support student equity, diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Track record and/or demonstrable potential in research to achieve high quality, high impact outcomes. Clear evidence of the desire and ability to achieve research excellence
- High level communication skills and ability to network effectively and interact with a diverse range of students and staff
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, collaborate across disciplines, and build effective relationships
- Evidence of highly developed inter-personal and organisational skills
- An understanding of and commitment to UNSW’s aims, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and guidelines
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training
UNSW is committed to equity diversity and inclusion. Applications from women, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those living with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff.
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Within your application you should address the selection criteria which are listed within the position description.
- Pre-employment checks are required for this position.
Please apply online. Applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed below.
Applications close: Tuesday 9th November before 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend