Job no: 503089
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
You will play a key role as a member of the General Administration Team providing effective day-to-day administrative and facilities support within the Faculty of Engineering to ensure all services are provided efficiently to meet the operating needs of the faculty. This position is based within the School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering and reports to the School Manager, with a dotted reporting line to the Administrative Team Leader.
- Salary, Level 5: $76,590 to $86,665 per annum + 17% superannuation
- Full time
- Fixed-Term contract – 12 months
- Location: Kensington – Sydney, Australia
UNSW is currently implementing a ten-year strategy to 2025 and our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification with subsequent relevant experience or equivalent competence gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
- Advanced time management, organisational and problem-solving skills, including the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated administrative, facilities, procurement and/or store activities experience within a large and complex institution or equivalent.
- Well-developed interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience providing effective customer service and support to clients at all levels.
- Highly proficient computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to make sound judgements and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience supporting and contributing to projects and initiatives.
- Advanced numeracy skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply, interpret, advise on and contribute to the development of protocols, procedures, guidelines and administrative systems.
- An understanding of and commitment to UNSW’s aims, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and guidelines.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
Additional details about the specific responsibilities for these positions can be found in the position description.
To Apply: Please click the apply now button and submit your CV, Cover Letter and Responses to the Skills and Experience. Please note applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed below.
Eugene Aves – Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: Sunday 26th September 2021
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds.
UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend