Postdoctoral Fellow (Child Anxiety and Depression)
Job no: 503070
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Post doctoral research fellow, Associate Lecturer
Employment Type: Full-time (35 hour week)
Duration: Contracted until June 2022
Remuneration: Level A (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Work with some of the best minds in your field.
- Be in a place that’s at the forefront of delivering and sharing education and research.
- Gain the autonomy and freedom to chart your own course and career.
The Post-Doctoral Fellow is expected to contribute towards the research effort of UNSW and to develop their research expertise through the pursuit of defined projects relevant to their particular field of research.
This role will be responsible for executing and coordinating research within Professor Hudson's clinical research team focused on child anxiety and depression. The funding is to commence the development and evaluation of a new online assessment and triaging for children as well as the development and evaluation of a new online program to deliver exposure-based treatments for children and their families.
This role will report to the Professor and has one direct report.
Skills and Experience
- A PhD in a related discipline, and/or relevant work experience.
- Proven commitment to proactively keeping up to date with discipline knowledge and developments.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake high quality academic research and conduct independent research with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated track record of publications and conference presentations relative to opportunity.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, collaborate across disciplines and build effective relationships.
- Evidence of highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact with a diverse range of stakeholders and students.
- An understanding of and commitment to UNSW’s aims, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and guidelines.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training
Verification of qualifications and Working With Children (WWC) check will required prior to offer of employment
UNSW is committed to equity diversity and inclusion. Applications from women, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those living with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff.
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
To Apply: Please submit your CV, Cover Letter and Responses to the skills and experience.
Skye Logan - Please note applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact.
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend