Administrator, Exams & Case Review
Job no: 503045
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Student Services
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing great things. But what makes us different isn’t what we do, it’s how we do it. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do.
Employment Type: Full-time (35 hour week)
Remuneration: $76K - $86K (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Location: Kensington NSW
- See the difference you can make, through the work you do
- Be inspired by the talent and passion of colleagues and students
- Work in a place that values your work life balance, where you’ll be supported by generous benefits and progressive HR practices
Why your role matters
The Administrator, Examinations and Case Review Team provides effective day-to-day administrative support within Student Lifecycle to ensure all services are provided efficiently to meet the operating needs of Student Services and Systems.
Working as part of the Student Lifecycle team, this position is responsible for undertaking a range of high quality, customer focused, core business processes and communications. The Administrator will focus on the central management of end of term examinations; providing exam day support; scheduling examinations and the coordination of student records.
Who you are
To be successful you must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification with subsequent relevant experience or equivalent competence gained through any combination of education, training and experience
- Advanced time management, organisational and problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience providing effective customer service and support to clients at all levels
- Highly proficient computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to make sound judgements and work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to work in a high volume, process driven, administrative environment with variable workflow patterns
- Demonstrated experience of interpreting and applying UNSW policy and procedure
- Demonstrated ability to effectively solve problem/enquiries and work with limited supervision
- An understanding of and commitment to UNSW’s aims, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and guidelines
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
To Apply: Please submit your CV, Cover Letter and responses to the Selection Criteria (Who you are above) or (skills and experience on the position description)
Please note applications sent to the contact below can not be accepted.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: Before 11:55pm Sunday 26th September
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend