Employment Type: Full time (35hrs per week)
Duration: 12 months fixed term
Remuneration: $76,590 - $86,665K (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Work at one of the leading places where new ideas can come to life and impact lives.
- Use your skills to make a difference at UNSW’s Business School.
- See the difference you can make, through the work you do.
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing great things. But what makes us different isn’t what we do, it’s how we do it. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do.
Taking this combined approach is what makes our work matter. It’s the reason we’re Australia’s number one university for impact and among the nation’s Top 20 employers. And it’s why we come to campus each day.
If you want a career where you can thrive, be challenged and do meaningful work, you’re in the right place.
Why your role matters:
The Administrator will provide effective administrative support to School academic staff, to ensure all services are provided efficiently to meet the operating needs of the UNSW Business School.
This will include provision of consistent and high-quality administrative support to the Head of School, Deputy Head of School, School Manager and School academics, including advice on University and Faculty policies and procedures.
Who you are:
To be successful you must have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification with subsequent relevant experience or equivalent competence gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
- Advanced time management, organisational and problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Well-developed interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience providing effective customer service and support to clients at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and recommend process improvements with a willingness to develop knowledge and understanding of advanced administrative issues.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting processes with high compliance requirements with a thorough understanding of policies, procedures, and their application.
- Ability to make sound judgements and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to guide and supervise staff will be highly regarded.
- Highly proficient computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications including word processing, Outlook, spreadsheets, and databases.
Get in touch!
Kanami Torii - Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Applications close: Tuesday 28th September 2021 10.00pm (AEST)
Please ensure you address all the Skills & Experiences required, as listed in the Position Description, on a separate document.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed above.
UNSW is committed to equity diversity and inclusion. Applications from women, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those living with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff.
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.