Academic Support Officer
Job no: 501349
Work type: Full-time
Location: Canberra, ACT
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting
- A strong commitment to staff development and learning
- A strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation opportunities
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
About the role
- Level 4: $69,522– $73,338 per annum plus 17% superannuation
- Level 5: $75,832– $85,807 per annum plus 17% superannuation
- Employment Term: Continuing
- Employment Hours: Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Location: Canberra, Australia
The School of Humanities and Social Sciences at UNSW Canberra shapes the minds that shape Australia, the region and the international community. The undergraduate programs are for trainee officers in the Australian Defence Force in the disciplines of English and Media Studies, History, Indonesian Studies, and International and Political Studies.
The School of Humanities are seeking persons not afraid to juggle several tasks at the same time. In this role, you will be expected to provide support to our executive in the form of diary management, meeting coordination and travel arrangements whilst supporting the School of Humanities Administration team to respond to staff, student and stakeholder enquiries in conjunction with your strong administrator support skills.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you:
- Can support a wide cross section of members of the organisation – from executive to your peers.
- Are confident in your skills to communicate with all customers in a complex organisation.
- Don’t shy away from showing off your Administration Skills – from spreadsheets to email lists and you're willing to learn new systems.
How to Apply:
If you are an Administration professional looking for your next opportunity please submit:
- Your CV/ Resume
- A maximum two (2) page document outlining:
- How your skills and experience suit the Academic Support Officer role as outlined in the Position Description;
- The position level you are applying for; and,
- Briefly outline up to three (3) achievements in your professional career that you are proud of.
- Gisela Lausberg, School Manager, School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 5114 5275
Applications close: Thursday 22 April 2021, 11:30 pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend