Director Corporate Services
Job no: 500715
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Information Technology
- 5 years fixed term contract
About the role
The Director IT – Corporate Services will play a key role in setting the direction and leading the delivery of IT services to the business in the professional services domain supporting services such as HR, Estate Management and Finance. The role will have end to end accountability for the engagement with senior executives and stakeholders of UNSW business community, leading the development, planning and delivery of IT solutions and ongoing services to achieve their required business outcomes. This role will hold full accountability of the development and delivery of small to multi-million dollar programs focused on world class solutions and ensure practical outcomes for Customers. This role will collaborate in the transformation and operations of the business application landscape and will partner with senior leaders across the University to establish innovative application and software solutions. The role has overall responsibility for a large team of employees, contractors and 3rd party vendors. The incumbent will build and inspire a high-performance culture across their team as well as the wider technology community and foster a commitment to continuous innovation. The role of Director IT – Corporate Services reports to the Chief Digital Officer.
Responsibilities (please refer to the full position description for more information)
- Drive strong delivery and service performance and the end to end accountability for the uplift of capability and delivery of business outcomes within the Professional Services Domain.
- Aligning and influencing critical stakeholders groups behind the technology direction for successful adoption
- Building a capable organisation to enable performance, innovation and growth
- Supporting Enterprise wide initiatives
- Significant large organization leadership depth, including organizations of similar scale with significant teams of senior talent operating in sophisticated IT operating models
- Track record in driving transformation within their own organizations (new engagement models) and within businesses through technology and capability uplift
- 10 years’ experience in the delivery of Programs and Projects with a focus on COTs, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS solutions. Preferably a background in delivering business programs embedding capability and realising benefits.
- Experience in application development and lifecycle management, preparing and managing project and operational budgets to deliver and sustain the IT environment
- Experience managing and governing the performance of third-party suppliers, ensuring strategic value is realised
- Experience in implementing contemporary services and delivery methods and applying IT service principles and frameworks for a large, complex organisation.
- Experience running and operationally supporting complex application environments, running in a hybrid infrastructure environment.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Position Description - Director - Corporate Services
Ralph Hitti, Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (02) 9065 7210
Applications close: Sunday 31 January 2021, 11pm
Find out more about working at UNSW at your Faculty/Division web address
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend