IAM Implementation Lead
Job no: 500508
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Information Technology
- 3 year fixed term contract
The Senior Specialist - Identity and Access Management (IAM) Implementation Lead plays a lead role within the Identity team within the IT Cyber department. The person in this role will lead a diversified project team in a major effort to replace UNSW central identity management systems via the implementation of a modern IAM framework -- a set of business processes, policies, data governance, and supporting technologies that enable appropriate and timely creation, maintenance and use of digital identities. The Senior Specialist - IAM Implementation Lead will provide direction, guidance and stewardship in accordance with the scope of work identified, agreed and signed off by the appointed IAM Project Board.
The Senior Specialist - IAM Implementation Lead reports to the Head of Enterprise Identity and has no
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification with subsequent relevant experience or equivalent competence gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
- Demonstrated IAM experience in a comparably complex environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large scale implementations in a complex environment.
- Excellent understanding of identity management techniques, database, webserver components and other technical stack.
- Ability to make use of project management practices and tools to develop an implementation plan for the deployment of the solution.
- Ability to provide pragmatic solutions to technical and non-technical issues within the project schedule.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to structure and articulate messages in reports to different audiences at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish relationships with various levels and teams in an organisation.
- Sound consultation, influencing and negotiation skills and proven ability to engage effectively with diverse stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Comprehensive analytical and problem-solving skills and proven capacity to exercise initiative, flexibility and to be proactive in development of robust solutions to problems.
- Excellent time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to respond to changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet competing deadlines by using judgement and initiative.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
Please click Apply to submit your application online. Applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Position Description - Identity and Access Mgt Implementation Lead
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 11:55pm, 14 Dec 2020
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms, parental leave).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend