Lecturer in Accounting
Job no: 499905
Work type: Full-time
Location: Canberra, ACT
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
- Strong commitment to staff development and learning
- Strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation opportunities
At UNSW Canberra we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
The Lecturer in Accounting will support the School of Business at UNSW Canberra with research and teaching activities. The successful applicant will play a part in advancing the School’s teaching profile as well as contributing to further achievements in accounting research and related research themes.
About the Role:
- Level B: $109,365 to $128,926 plus 17% Superannuation
- Fixed term – 3 years
About the Successful Applicants:
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A passion for delivering quality teaching across both introductory and specialist courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in accounting.
- Experience in preparing research proposals, ideally including applications for external funding
- A desire to build new networks and linkages with researchers from UNSW, nationally and the international academic community.
- Demonstrated research and teaching achievements in a second area directly relevant to the School; in particular, audit and assurance; public sector budgeting, management control systems, or ESG Reporting
In your application you should systematically address the skills and experience outlined in the Position Description. In order to view the position description - please ensure that you allow pop-ups for the Jobs@UNSW Portal.
An applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks prior to appointment to this role. The position is located in Canberra, ACT. The successful candidate will be required to work from the UNSW Canberra campus, hold Australian Working Rights and be available for the job immediately.
For further information about UNSW Canberra, please visit our website: UNSW Canberra
Associate Professor James Rooney
Deputy Head of School (Education)
Applications Close: Sunday 2 May 2021, 11:30pm
Find out more about working at UNSW Canberra
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
Any questions about the application process - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend