Casual Professional - Exercise Physiologist
Job no: 512469
Work type: casual
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Clinical/Medical Research
The UNSW Medicine & Health Lifestyle operates as a functioning EP clinic, and teaching facility where 4th year Exercise Physiology students deliver services to members of the community. These student-led services are prescribed by our clinicians performed under strict supervision of an Accredited Exercise Physiologist. Our focus is to support students develop their practical application of knowledge and in turn optimising experience and health outcomes for our clients. We specialise in evidence-based programs for chronic health conditions, inspiring physical activity across lifespans and general wellbeing.
We are currently looking for a casual Accredited Exercise Physiologist for a primarily clinical supervisory role. The role includes teaching/mentoring and supervision of all exercise physiology student practicum placements at the Clinic, quality control, and conducting client consults if required.
- Supervision of the student Exercise Physiologists and their delivery of face-to-face or virtual exercise sessions.
- Assisting and supporting students as they build their practical skillset.
- Assisting in the oversight of general client-based work within the Lifestyle Clinic
- Immediate role requirement is student supervision only. However long term there may be requirement to conduct patient consultations as well as deliver primary and secondary prevention services should there be demand.
- Saturday shifts at the clinic (7.30am – 1pm)
- ESSA accreditation as an AEP
- Current WWC check
- First Aid/CPR
UNSW is committed to evolving a culture that embraces equity and supports a diverse and inclusive community where everyone can participate fairly, in a safe and respectful environment. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and encourage applications from people of diverse gender, sexual orientation, cultural and linguistic backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability and those with caring and family responsibilities. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff.
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend