PG Student Recruitment Manager
Job no: 508607
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Student Recruitment / Admissions
Employment Type: Full-time (35 hour week)
Duration: 12 Month Fixed term Contract
Remuneration: $129K - $136K (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Location: Kensington (Hybrid Flexible Working)
- New role! Lead a team to modernise our recruitment practises for Postgraduate students.
- Shape strategy and drive change from within a dynamic recruitment and marketing function.
- Feel motivated and driven by the scale and dynamism of everything happening around you
Our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university. We aspire to this in the belief that a great university, which is a global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership, can make an enormous difference to the lives of people in Australia and around the world.
Why your role matters
As the Postgraduate Student Recruitment Manager you will primarily be responsible for leading the strategic development and implementation of recruitment plans to support the recruitment of Postgraduate Coursework students to all faculties of UNSW with a focus on business development and growth.
Who you are
As the Postgraduate Student Recruitment Manager you will have a strong level of commercial acumen, sales experience, customer focus and the ability to drive changes in business practices.
- A relevant degree (preferably postgraduate) with extensive experience in marketing and product strategy, or an equivalent level of industry knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience
- Significant experience in business sales, strategy development and execution
- Strong commercial acumen and achievement orientation in a KPI driven sales/marketing context with an. An ability to set targets, develop complex work plans with competing priorities and review return on investment. Having carried quota in a commercial entity would be viewed favourably
- Proven experience in end-to-end lead management from generation to qualification and closure, as well as being adept in managing CRM platforms
- Demonstrated ability to influence and provide strategic advice and operational support to Senior Executives, as appropriate, to ensure successful outcomes
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple areas of an organisation to achieve individual and shared goals and targets
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to articulate information clearly and succinctly
- Advanced stakeholder management and relationship development skills, and the ability to lead, manage and motivate individuals and teams
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working in a complex matrix environment
- Excellent relationship management skills, with a demonstrated track record of fostering and maintaining strong and successful internal and external networks, supporting successful outcomes within a sales context
- Higher Education and/or premium brand experience across local and international markets is highly desirable
- An understanding of and commitment to UNSW’s aims, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and guidelines
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training
How to Apply:
Make each day matter with a meaningful career at UNSW. Submit your application online before Sunday 29th May at 11:55pm.
A copy of the Position Description can be found on JOBS@UNSW.
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend