Job no: 505173
Work type: Full-time, Part-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
- $90 – $96k + 17% Superannuation (Pro-rata)
- Join one of Australia’s Top 20 most attractive employers.
- Fixed term opportunity providing administrative support
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing extraordinary things. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do. Taking this combined approach is what makes our work matter. It’s the reason we’re Australia’s number one university for impact and among the nation’s Top 20 employers. If you want a career where you can thrive, be challenged and do meaningful work, you’re in the right place.
Why Your Role Matters:
UNSW Planning and Performance (UPP) provides customers, partners and stakeholders with secure and reliable data, information and insights enhanced by clear narratives. The Executive Assistant (EA) plays a key role with UPP providing general administration and clerical duties to support the delivery of UPP’s goal and objectives. This role will report to the Director and work closely with the Senior Management Team.
The EA is a fixed term position for 6 months and available on either a part time or full-time basis. The role is primarily located on our Sydney Campus but UNSW promotes flexible working options.
- Complex diary and email management
- Provide administrative support for UNSW boards and committees
- Provide high level executive and administrative support to the Director UNSW Planning & Performance (UPP) & UPP Senior Management Team
- Coordination of building maintenance and security
- Provide support in the delivery of UPP projects, initiatives, and other ad hoc programs
- Review and monitor finance administration requests, including but not limited to, purchasing, travel, credit card reconciliation, expense reimbursements, payment requests and billing processes
Who You Are:
- Experience with UNSW systems and procedure is highly essential (NSF/Archibus)
- A self-starter able to hit the ground running and practice discretion
- Highly proficient computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Advanced interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Culture:
In return for your work, you will be offered a competitive salary and access to a plethora of UNSW-perks including additional leave, discounts and entitlements, and a culture of development and inclusivity.
How to Apply:
Make each day matter with a meaningful career at UNSW. Submit your application before the 30th of January. Please provide a cover letter addressing your suitability to the role. A copy of the Position Description can be found here or on Position Description - Executive Assistant - UPP.pdf
Get in Touch:
Georgia Grinnell – Talent Consultant
Applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed. Please apply through the website.
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention, and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms, parental leave).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend