Employment Type: Full-time (35-hour week)
Duration: 12 months
Remuneration: $116k-125k package (Inc 17% super)
- We are focusing on the future. You can help us shape the experience of higher education.
- Work at one of the leading places where new ideas can come to life and impact lives.
- Feel motivated and driven by the scale and dynamism of everything happening around you.
UNSW isn’t like other places you’ve worked. Yes, we’re a large organisation with a diverse and talented community; a community doing great things. But what makes us different isn’t what we do, it’s how we do it. Together, we are driven to be thoughtful, practical, and purposeful in all we do.
Taking this combined approach is what makes our work matter. It’s the reason we’re Australia’s number one university for impact and among the nation’s Top 20 employers. And it’s why we come to campus each day.
If you want a career where you can thrive, be challenged and do meaningful work, you’re in the right place.
Why your role matters
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate and outcome focused Talent Acquisition (TA) Consultant to deliver a quality recruitment, selection and onboarding experience for the Business School in 2022. Working in a close-knit TA team, you will have unique exposure managing not only end to end recruitment (predominately across academic roles) but also partnering with the HR Business Partnering team to manage the onboarding of the candidates you have recruited with a focus on candidate experience.
You will deliver a seamless professional internal recruitment consultancy service and be accountable for advising and delivering on local and international sourcing and recruitment strategies for the Business School.
Customer service and stakeholder management will be paramount as you build and execute lasting relationships with internal clients.
This position is being offered with a flexible blend of working remotely and from the vibrant UNSW Kensington Campus
Who you are
- A dynamic and successful recruiter with exposure and experience recruiting at mid to senior management roles.
- A self-starter who can negotiate organisational complexity and build lasting relationships
- A people person with the ability to build, interact and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- An experienced professional who can extensively deliver contemporary recruitment, selection and talent pool attraction strategies.
You will also have advanced computer expertise in recruitment applications such as PageUp, LinkedIn and Seek.
To learn more about this position please review the position description.
Position Description - Talent Acquisition Consultant.pdf
To Apply: Please respond to the questions in the application form and submit your CV.
Contact for queries regarding this position -
Persa Tzakis, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Please note applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact.
Applications close on Sunday, 30th January at 11:30pm.
UNSW is committed to equity diversity and inclusion. Applications from women, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, those living with disabilities, members of the LGBTIQ+ community; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff.