Job no: 503418
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Information Technology
- Permanent Role
- Up to 111K + 17% super + Leave Loading
- Flexible working arrangements
UNSW is looking for a Junior Devops with a general experience in software deployment and technology infrastructure.
This role will take responsibility for understanding aspects of the solution delivered by the team. The Junior Devops will be expected to acquire enough knowledge to be capable to contribute to the support operations after the delivery of the project.
Specific accountabilities for this role include:
- Analyse and document requirements of users
- Design/Implement/configure solutions on the multiple Solutions platforms.
- Deliver solutions using an Agile/Scrum/Test Driven Development approach with guidance from Senior Developers.
- Prepare unit/system/acceptance test cases to validate delivered solutions.
- Test solutions implemented on the platform, and work with Testing and Analysis colleagues in agile delivery.
- Take responsibility for aspects of the end-to-end delivery of solutions.
- Assist in Training end users on the use of the solutions provided.
- Engage with the relevant technical people in UNSW IT to manage environments, deployments and tenancy administration activities.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience in at least two programming languages from any of the following:
- Experience in infrastructure and cloud
- Knowledge of DevOps and Agile practices
- Working knowledge of "Security-by-Design" software development practices
- SaaS skills or experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Great communication and problem-solving skills, working with cross-functional teams
Ralph Hitti, Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 1st February 2022, 11:55pm
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend