Lead PeopleSoft HR Developer
Job no: 501070
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney, NSW
Categories: Information Technology
- Fixed term contract until October 2023
- Level 9 (up to 134b + 17% Super + Leave Loading)
PeopleSoft HR Lead Developer is responsible for developing and embedding contemporary application development methodologies, identifying and building system designs, structures and tools, and initiating and leading end-to-end delivery and maintenance of high-quality solutions.
The role reports to Technology Manager within the HR Domain and has no direct reports
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification with subsequent relevant experience or equivalent competence gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive experience in Peoplesoft HR development.
- Extensive experience implementing solutions using various technology platforms including custom built and vendor provided solutions.
- Extensive experience working with Agile and other deliver methodologies.
- Extensive experience using a delivery management tool (e.g. JIRA or MS Team Foundation Server)
- Strong experience with leading and overseeing preparation and execution of test cases.
- Sound experience in leading, coaching and motivating team members, as well as effective dispute resolution skills.
- Sound consultation, influencing and negotiation skills and proven ability to engage effectively with diverse stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Comprehensive analytical and problem-solving skills and proven capacity to exercise initiative, flexibility and to be proactive in development of robust solutions to problems.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail for deliverables produced.
- Demonstrated success working effectively and collaboratively on initiatives with a range of people at different levels within an organisation.
Please apply online with your resume and cover letter (the selection criteria is not required)
Applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the listed contact.
Position Description-Lead Developer
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 11:55pm, 25 October 2021
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms, parental leave).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend